top of page
  • Andrea

Appeasing Poseidon & Neptune

We stopped in Ft Pierce to get our dinghy engine repaired, the “fix” our boat guy did lasted a day and it needed a new carburetor.

While we were waiting for that to get done we also updated our dinghy davits to make our lives easier and got a new inverter since ours wasn’t working.

Unfortunately, we lost our prime good weather days and now we have to contend with 12’ swells and 26 knot winds this weekend which mean we stay put for the next few days...

The marina is nice but also $$$.

At this point I’d rather keep my sanity and pay the cost than not sleeping for days while fretting over the anchor.

You can’t fight Mother Nature. If you do you won’t win!

Join our mailing list

Never miss an update

bottom of page